1200kcal diets are one of the worst things ever invented
You have no idea how many times I hear this PER DAY.
I don’t blame the people standing in front of me saying these things. I blame the poor information being presented to them.
There is a video coming VERY soon to the PTA Community Group explaining this in a lot of detail but for the time being here are the people that 1200kcal diets aren’t not for.
1. Anyone with an autoimmune disease.
2. Anyone who trains with high intensities 3-5 times per week.
3. Any woman who wants to fall pregnant within he next 2-3 years of their life.
4. Anybody who wants to get stronger.
5. Anyone who does any kind of H.I.I.T training.
6. Anyone who has a very active job.
7. Anyone who wants to keep fat off long term.
Why? You’re going to have to wait OR join the PTA Community and get access to all of our educational content 😉
Link in BIO for a FREE consultation