UNDERSTANDING FAT LOSS
You know what frustrates me to no points end? When I have to debunk another stupid fad diet. I am amazed at how complicated fat loss has become.
Want to know the best way to lose fat and keep it off?
It’s so simple you’ll look at it and think to yourself ‘NAAAHHHH That can’t be it. I have to starve to lose fat don’t I!?”
1. Sleep 7-9 hours per night (the more you decrease your calories the more you need to sleep).
2. Eat in a very small deficit or even stay at maintenance calories.
3. Train HARD 3-4 days per week with weights.
4. Hit 7000-10,000 steps per day.
5. Eat 5-6 meals per day (3-4 hours between meals)
See that fat loss change? That’s EXACTLY how one of the PTA coaches Katrina got this change.
No BS. The right information, for the right person, at the right time.
NOURISH YOUR BODY.
Train with weights.
Sleep like a baby.
It does require change and that’s where my amazing team and I work tirelessly to assist our loyal clients where we need to so that they can implement these changes into their lives and get the results that they want.
Not sure what to do or where to start?
DM me with the words ‘I want change’ to get an exclusive package where you train with me specifically and get the change of a lifetime!